Sell Us Your Car
Click here for an instant cash offer!
We not only sell used cars, we buy them too. That makes Montrose Ford Nissan the place to start when you sell your car. It all begins with the appraisal...
How Montrose Ford Nissan’s appraisals are different
- Fast and free—your appraisal can take as little as 30 minutes and you're welcome to watch while you wait.
- No obligation—we'll buy your car even if you don't buy ours.
- No appointment needed—bring your car in for an appraisal any time we're open.
- Our appraisers—they're specially trained to evaluate the cars we buy.
- The written offer—it's good for seven days at any Irwin location.
- Fast payment—if you sell us your car, you'll receive a bank draft on the spot
Selling your car to Montrose Ford Nissan vs. another dealer
- The actual sale of your vehicle can take as little as 20 minutes—just sign the paperwork and walk away with payment in hand.
- We’ll even handle your loan payoff, if needed.
It’s honest and transparent:
- Just like our no-haggle pricing, we don’t play number games with your appraisal.
- You’re welcome to watch your inspection and speak with your appraiser, plus you’ll get a detailed summary of the inspection and a free vehicle history report.
Selling your car to Montrose Ford Nissan vs. private party sale
It saves time and money:
- No more payments
- No advertising fees
- No more depreciation
- No time wasted with tire-kickers
- No meetings with strangers at your home
- Payment is always good
- We won’t change our minds and try to make you take the car back
- No title issues
- No problems with buyer funding or financing
What to bring with you
If you plan to sell your car to Montrose Ford Nissan there are several documents you should bring with you. These include your driver's license, the car's title, and all keys for the car. If you have a loan on your vehicle please bring your account information and we will be happy to walk you through the process